Find Die Casting Parts Custom Machining Pressure, Die Casting Parts CNC Machining Pressure, Precision Parts CNC Machining Pressure on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.
Model No.: BL022
through the review to the geometry and the required dimensions and tolerances from the print, we will all find this part is NOT simple, the carried die casting criterion for this part is Grade GB-CT4, in application,
For this part, we try to have no oxide inclusion and slag inclusion.
Characteristics: there are small particles or blocks of hardness higher than the metal matrix in the casting matrix, which makes the machining difficult, and the tool wear is serious, and the hard spots with different brightness are often displayed on the castings after processing.
The alloy mixed or precipitation than the base metal hard metal or non-metallic materials, such as AL2O3 and free silicon etc..
1, alumina (AL2O3).
(1) aluminum alloy is not refined.
(2) mixed oxide when pouring.
2. Complex compounds composed of aluminum, iron, manganese and silicon are mainly formed by MnAL3 in the molten pool at a relatively cold position, then Fe is precipitated at the core of MnAL3, and silicon is involved in the reaction to form compounds.
3. Free silicon mixture
(1) the silicon content of Al Si alloy is high.
(2) free silicon exists in Al Si alloy during semi liquid casting.
1, smelting should be reduced unnecessary agitation and overheating, keep the purity of alloy liquid, aluminum alloy liquid long-term heat preservation in the furnace, should be periodic refining degassing.
2, aluminum alloy contains titanium, manganese, iron and other components, should not make segregation and keep clean, refining with dry refining agent, but in aluminum alloy containing magnesium, should pay attention to compensation.
3. When the content of copper and iron in aluminium alloy is long, the silicon content should be reduced to less than 10.5%, and the pouring temperature should be appropriately increased so that the silicon can be precipitated.
Cavity Number: 4
Process Technology: High pressure die casting, Cold Chamber
Product Dimensions: Customized
Casting General Tolerance: Grade GB-CT4
Surface Finish: Polishing, Vibratory Deburring
Flow Processes: Die casting, Degating, Deburring to remove the flash around the ejector pins, Polishing to remove the parting line, Vibratory Deburring to make the part more consistency, High Precision CNC Lathe Machining, E-coating, Cleaning, Packaging, Shipping
Control Measure: Incoming Material Test, First Article inspection, Routing inspection, Final item inspection, and Outgoing quality control
Inspection Equipment: CMM, Caliper, Plug Gage, Screw Gauge
Application: Auto Parts
Lead Time: 30-35 days
Trade Term: FOB Ningbo